Arsenal and Manchester United made aware of Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey’s reasonable release clause

Arsenal and Manchester United made aware of Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey’s reasonable release clause
Thomas Partey will be able to leave Atletico Madrid if his 43.5m release clause is met, according to the player’s agent.The midfielder has been linked with Arsenal and Manchester United in recent weeks amid reports he could be on his way to the Premier League.Partey has been linked with a move to the Premier League1
Partey has been linked with a move to the Premier League
Partey recently played down speculation on his future but his agent Daniel Jimenez has now spoken about the future of the 25-year-old.“I can say that right now, I havent talked to anyone, even if Inter are a top club,” he told Passione.“Theres a 50m (43.5m) release clause in his contract, a figure thats cheap for a player like Thomas. “Well wait for the season to end and then well see.”Previous reports stated Partey’s representatives had been in talks with an English club over a summer move. Partey, who has put in some commanding performances in the holding midfield role this season, insisted he was happy in the Spanish capital.“I dont know what the future holds for me but as long as I play and they are happy with me here then there is no need flirting with others,” he said.“So the only thing that would make me unhappy will be not playing. I think most footballers can understand that not playing is the greatest torture any professional footballer can go through.”

Spurs were unable to get a result despite Harry Kane’s return to the starting line-up following an ankle injury

Gianluigi Buffon became the third goalkeeper to reach the landmark in the first leg of Paris Saint-Germain's round of 16 tie against Manchester United - can you name the others?
Liverpool keeper Alisson joins De Gea and Hart for keeping

Ibrahimovic spent a year-and-a-half with Man United

BATE Borisov vs Arsenal: Unai Emery says Gunners will NOT use sub-zero conditions as an excuse Written by: fpnews Posted on: February 14, 2019 Arsenal will not use poor weather as an excuse when they get their Europa League campaign back under way this evening with a trip to sub-zero Belarus.
BATE Borisov vs Arsenal: Unai Emery will not allow freezing
allmysportsnews.com/soccer/bate-borisov-vs-arsenal-unai-emery-will-not-allow-freezing-belarus-weather-conditions-to-be-an-excuse/
BATE Borisov vs Arsenal: Unai Emery will not allow freezing Belarus weather conditions to be an excuse Posted on 02/14/2019 Unai Emery insists his Arsenal side can make no excuses when their Europa League quest gets back under way in a freezing Belarus.
Report: BATE Borisov 1-0 Arsenal (inc. goal - arseblog.news

Diego Jota stunned Chelsea

Liverpool vs Barcelona: Fireworks set off outside LaLiga side's hotel on eve of Champions League semi-final clash Tuesday, 7 May 2019 ( 3 weeks ago ) Liverpool locals hoped to make it a horrible night for the Barcelona squad on the eve of Tuesday evening's Champions League semi-final second leg clash - by setting off fireworks to disturb
Liverpool fans set off fireworks outside Barcelona team's

Sarr attempts to deny Neymar in Ligue 1.

Plays Report is all sport website getting news from across the Globe. Our coverage includes live sports coverage, breaking news, results, video, audio and analysis on Football, F1, Cricket, Rugby Union, Rugby and many other sport games.
Premier League: Liverpool's James Milner cheering on

Chances created – 52

Hello, and welcome to football.london 's transfer blog for 22 April.. If it's all the latest transfer rumours and gossip you're after, you're in the right place. In north London, Arsenal continue to be linked to various wingers, but their hunt for new players is complicated by the lack of a new technical director.

Napoli have already beaten Liverpool in the competition

Serge Aurier in, Dele Alli out: Tottenham's probable XI vs PSV. Spurs must win to keep their Champions League hopes alive. and Mousa Dembele (ankle) are all on Tottenham's injury treatment
Tottenham Hotspur Team News - Rotoworld.com

Davis was dropped from Southampton’s matchday squad for Ralph Hasenhuttl’s first match in charge

Former Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner is due a staggering £30m payout after their promotion playoff success. The Daily Mail says the bumper payout was agreed during Dr Tony Xia's takeover of the
Former owner Lerner nets £30m windfall after Villa clinch
allmysportsnews.com/soccer/former-owner-lerner-nets-30m-windfall-after-villa-clinch-promotion/
Former Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner nets £30MILLION windfall after their promotion due to clause inserted in Dr Tony Xia's 2016 takeover. The bumper payout was agreed during Tony Xia's takeover of the club in 2016; Xia paid £76.2m, with an extra £30m if they were promoted within three years
Former Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner to bank £30m following

Xherdan Shaqiri scored twice with Sadio Mane grabbing the other in Liverpool’s 3-1 win

Tonight marks the final act in a trilogy of Arsenal-Chelsea games this season that but I'll be happy with a 1-0 win over Chelsea' through goals from Lacazette and Laurent Koscielny
Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea - PLAYER RATINGS: Alex Lacazette proves

Mikel Arteta is extremely well regarded and almost took over at Arsenal

You know, I think Barca will be fine. 29 April 2013. By Nicol Hay. Football fans have a curious love for certainties - knowing that this player was definitely better than that one, that one club is clearly bigger than the other - that seems to be a product of the untidy nature of the game itself.

Steve Clarke wants to manage Scotland one day

'I'm amazed he was once a winger': Ashley Young slammed by his own fans after Manchester United right-back attempts 11 crosses against Barcelona without ANY of them finding their target
Ashley Young and Diogo Dalot have field day in Man United

Everton striker Oumar Niasse has barely featured this season

Harry Redknapp believes Tottenham are just one or two players […] Harry Redknapp insists Tottenham can close the gap on Manchester City and Liverpool with 'one or two' signings - Fussboll Home
Harry Redknapp insists Tottenham can close the gap on

Posting Komentar

0 Komentar